Job hunting has been the topmost item in my to-do list since June but I keep on shoving this aside for more leisurely activities. Not that I don't act on it, it's just that sometimes the opportunities that come along my way don't fit the bill, either mine or the company's - interviews here and there but never really getting past the first hurdle. A couple of rejection notices after, I'll grab a drink or two to drive the blues away. And so, for a very long while, that was how I attended to my woes, by getting my alcohol fill.
Enter 4Q'11. I came to realize that time is running out on me. While there're three months left to the turn of the year, I must clean up my act and start going after the things that really matter, do away with having too much fun. Moderation is the key, since dispensing it in my system is highly unlikely.
Time for a reboot, Abby. Let's do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment