Naburo na siya sa notepad ko...
_________________________
I got this idea from celine lopez's article in the Philippine Star that came out last 2.22.09. Since I'm well on my way to celebrating my silver birthday, I want to dish out 25 random things about myself - not that anyone would find it a worthwhile read.
1. I have a lot of unfounded fears.
2. I took up walking as one of my P.E. class in college.
3. I'm a sleepyhead.
4. I'm not very good with surprises. I'm a total mess when caught off-guard.
5. I bite my nails when I'm nervous.
6. I don't eat crabs - they're not my favorite crustaceans.
7. I'm acrophobic.
8. I have allergic rhinitis. I have to steer clear of dusty places and overhead air vents. They trigger a very long sneezing fit.
9. During grade school, I tried applying for the school's dance troupe - they didn't get me because they felt that I'm too brainy to be part of their group.
10. I swear a lot.
11. I prefer to write with the pen's cap stuck on the other end.
12. The sentences that come out of my mouth are almost always punctuated with the word "chovah" or "chos".
13. I wore dental braces for seven years.
14. Most of my closest guy friends are gay.
15. I've never smoked in my entire life contrary to popular belief.
16. I love hearing trivias and answering pop quizzes.
17. I would have wanted to have longer and slimmer legs.
18. I love long walks.
19. I am a crybaby.
20. When I was a kid, I wanted to become a dentist because my mom is one.
21. When eating chicken, I prefer the fleshy, meaty, breast portion.
22. I would have loved to learn ballet or gymnastics.
23. I could be a bitch if I want to.
24. I can't understand a lesson unless it's in my handwriting.
25. I am a sucker for romantic stories. Chos!
No comments:
Post a Comment